We offer a full-service cafeteria.
– Breakfast is served Monday – Friday (6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.) and Weekends (Grab & Go Options Available)
– Lunch is served Monday – Friday (11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.) and Weekends (Grab & Go Options Available)
– Dinner: Grab & Go Options Available
In addition, we offer a ‘grab & go’ selection of foods and beverages. All dining menus are posted in the cafeteria.
Tomah Health Registered Dietitian Sarah Brandt provides various nutritional information on a number of topics, including diabetes, high cholesterol or blood pressure, or those wanting to lose weight for hospitalized patients.
Our Nutrition Services Department offers free monthly tips for healthy eating and staying active.
Download our monthly issue of Nutrition Notes below by clicking the title of each month.
November Nutrition Notes: 3 Hearty Breakfast Recipes for Everyone in a Hurry
October Nutrition Notes: Are Cranberries Healthy? 6 Surprising Benefits
September Nutrition Notes: National Fruits & Vegetables Month
August Nutrition Notes: Visit Your Local Farmers Market for Top Level Nutrition
July Nutrition Notes: Nutrition Tips for Summer Travel with Kids
February Nutrition Notes: Prebiotics vs. Probiotics
January Nutrition Notes: 3 Foods That Will Immediately Improve Your Health
November Nutrition Highlight: Managing Diabetes with a Healthy Diet
October Nutrition Highlights:
- An Apple a Day…Find out the many health benefits of the delicious Apple
- Halloween Nutrition Safety & Healthy Snacks