Contact Occupational Health and Wellness services at 608-377-8784.
All appointments will be scheduled to Tomah Health Specialty Clinic, located at 501 Gopher Drive in Tomah and Warrens Clinic located at 101 Unity Drive in Warrens.
Drug services will remain at Tomah Health, 501 Gopher Drive
Monday – Friday (8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Work
We will NOT do any drug collection services after hours with the exception of Post-Accident testing.
Everyone entering either Tomah Health or the Warrens Clinic will be screened at the entrance for Covid-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your patience and please stay safe and healthy.
Taking Care of Business
Tomah Health Occupational Health & Wellness Services offers a variety of health, safety and wellness services to area businesses including pre-employment physicals, screenings, treatment of work-related injuries and wellness programming. Tomah Health offers custom wellness plans for employers, including on-site visits.
Our staff is dedicated to helping your company improve productivity, reduce injuries, and lower healthcare costs. When it comes to your bottom line, count on the occupational health and wellness team at Tomah Health. We’re taking care of business.
Our occupational health services include:
- Drug Collections
- Education & Wellness
- Physical Examinations
- Immunizations & Tuberculosis Skin Tests
Our highly trained staff also can work with you to look at…
- Pre-Employment Screening: Improve hiring decisions with physical examinations, DOT and NDOT examinations and drug and alcohol testing.
- Wellness Programming: Comprehensive wellness services, prevention planning and healthcare training held at your place of business can cover any shift, (i.e. First, second or third shifts).
- Workplace Injury: Focus on illness prevention, post-injury treatment and rehabilitation to encourage employee healing, while keeping workers’ compensation, employee absenteeism and health care costs to a minimum.
- Regulatory Standards: As a business healthcare resource, we keep you up to date on guidelines and regulations to meet what is required by government agencies like the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
For more information about our Occupational Health and Wellness services, contact us at 608-377-8784
Can I take my chart with me?
No, however you may make an appointment with the Health Information Services Department (608) 377-8610 to review your records or request a copy of your record. To obtain a copy of your record, call the HIS department or stop by the front desk for a release of information form. Submit the valid authorization form signed by yourself or, if needed, a guardian. Certain restrictions and fees may apply so feel free to contact the HIS department for more information.