Compassionate Care Close to Home
Hospice Touch and Life Choices Palliative Care are programs offered by Tomah Health to treat patients with serious and terminal illness or injury. Care is usually done in the patient’s home by a trained team of medical professionals.
Both programs deal with comfort, help for the caregivers and each patient’s right to make informed choices about their care and goals.
- Hospice Touch: Program of special care that enables people with terminal illness to stay at home under the care of a loved one along with a team of medical professionals.
- Life Choices Palliative Care: Program that assists patients with a serious illness whether the goal is cure or care. Inpatient and outpatient (home) services are provided by a team of medical professionals.
- The Hospice Team: Medical services, emotional support and spiritual resources are provided by a team that may consist of a physician, nurse practitioner, registered nurse, nursing assistant, social worker, chaplain and volunteers.
- Serenity House: Hospice and Palliative Care are offered from our 10,000 square-foot facility located at 601 Straw Street, Tomah. Includes state of the art equipment as well as rooms to care for up to eight Hospice patients.
- Grief Support: Grief Support and Education series are held to help people deal with grief and loss.
- Pet Therapy: Highly trained therapy dogs make visits to patients and their families, offering comfort and alleviating anxiety.
- Massage Therapy: Part of Hospice Touch’s holistic approach to end of life comfort care. For many patients, Massage Therapy helps to manage pain, reduce stress/anxiety and improve sleep.
For more information about our hospice and palliative care services, contact us at 608-374-0250.
See More of our Facility in Tomah. Take a Tour >
Learn about outpatient hospice and palliative care services at Tomah Health, and our hospice residence at Serenity House.
Offices and Service Area
Both Hospice Touch and Life Choices Palliative Care can provide in home care within a radius from Tomah and Mauston, which includes parts of Monroe, Jackson, Juneau, Sauk and Vernon counties.
Main Office & Serenity House
Tomah: 601 Straw St.
Main Office: 608-374-0250
Serenity House: 608-377-8701