How to Get a Copy of Your Medical Records
Did you know you have the right to get a copy of your medical records from Tomah Health? Also known as protected health information (PHI), your medical records are available to you in the format you prefer (Paper or Electronic).
Request Medical Records… including COVID-19 tests at Tomah Health.
To obtain a copy of the results or any of your records, choose a method:
- Complete the Patient Health Information Access Form
- Send a request through MyChart > Messaging > Ask a Question and under regarding, choose Other. In the message, outline your request.
- Write a letter outlining your request.
- Call 608-377-8610 Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays.
Submit Your Request
Once you’ve chosen how you’d like to request your medical records, choose your submission:
- By email: send your completed Patient Health Information Access Form to email@example.com. Note: personal information in an unsecured email request could be viewed in transit by unintended users.
Att: Health Information Services
501 Gopher Drive
Tomah WI 54660
- Fax: 608-377-8743
- Drop off your request at Tomah Health’s Main Entrance