Whether it’s a bone density test or an advanced endoscopic surgical procedure, nutritional advice or delivering your baby, cardiac stress testing or a hearing test, Tomah Health offers comprehensive patient care.
Patient Care Close to Home
Whether you need a bone density test, advanced endoscopic surgical procedure or nutritional education, Tomah Health offers the comprehensive patient care you can trust.
In each Tomah Health patient-care department, you’ll find offered a broad array of leading edge procedures supported by a modern infrastructure of equipment and technology. Care is available on an inpatient and outpatient basis in the following areas:
- Anesthesia Services: Provided by a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) during surgery, labor, epidural steroid injections and emergency situations.
- Community Outreach: Not-for-profit community resource that offers healthcare programs and activities to the communities of Monroe County.
- Diagnostic Laboratory and Pathology: Accurate and timely testing is provided by our accredited lab seven days a week.
- Nutrition Services: A registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator is available to provide nutrition education.
- Pharmacy: Our staffed pharmacy and InstyMeds medication dispenser unit allow you to conveniently fill your prescription before you leave the hospital or clinic.
- Imaging Services: Expert technologists and physicians provide services such as diagnostic and fluoroscopic radiology, echocardiograms, MRI exams, nuclear medicine exams, CT scans, ultrasounds and bone densitometry.
- Specialty Clinics: Outpatient specialty care such as cardiology, oncology, gastroenterology (GI) and audiology is conveniently available at specialty clinics located in Tomah Health facilities.
- Swing Bed/Respite Programs: We are approved and licensed by Medicare to provide this skilled care. Swing bed helps patients rehabilitate with the goal of returning home. Respite care is deigned to give caregivers a short break from continuous care of homebound individuals.
Outstanding Patient Care
Whether it’s an advanced endoscopic surgical procedure or nutritional advice or delivering your baby, cardiac stress testing or a hearing test, Tomah Health offers comprehensive patient care. Sometimes your care requires a hospital stay but often it’s available on an outpatient basis.
In each Tomah Health patient-care department, you’ll find offered a broad array of leading edge procedures supported by a modern infrastructure of equipment and technology. In addition, Tomah Health has the most extensive rehabilitation therapy capability in the area. Learn more about our Patient Care Services.