Tomah Health is located at
501 Gopher Drive
Tomah, Wisconsin 54660
View a Map
Tomah Health Hospice Touch Serenity House & Palliative Care Clinic / Hospice Offices Directional Map CLICK HERE.
Tomah Health hospital main desk is open Mon-Fri, 5 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sat-Sun 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Emergency Room Hours
Tomah Health has emergency room services available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our Urgent Care is available: Mon-Fri 5 p.m. - 9 p.m., Sat-Sun & Holidays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Due to a decline in area COVID cases, please note these special visitor instructions.
- Two visitors are allowed in our Acute Care, Women’s Health, Emergency, Urgent Care and Surgical Services departments.
- No Visitors for patients who test positive for COVID.
- No Visitors under 18 years of age are allowed UNLESS they are a patient or receiving care
- No visitors are allowed in our Tomah Health Café.
- All visitors will be screened and are required to wear a medical-grade masks, N95 or KN95 masks at all our locations. (Neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with vents, and cloth masks ARE NOT ALLOWED.)
Patients and visitors without those masks will be offered a medical-grade mask during our screening process. Visitors must keep masks on at all times while in Tomah Health (even when sitting in patient rooms).
We understand that restrictions have been difficult on our patients, their families and our staff, but truly appreciate all the cooperation, which has enabled us to continue providing safe, quality care.
Our Cafe is currently closed to the public.
Due to COVID-19, our Gift Shop is currently closed to the public.