Wellness Presentations, Lunch & Learn Presentations or Customized Presentations to meet your needs
- A variety of health, safety and wellness topics can be presented monthly, quarterly, or as requested. Each presentation is tailored to your employees and your work environment.
- Educational and interactive events designed to provide basic health education and medical screening to your employees at work. Similar to our Senior Health & Safety Expo, Men’s Night, Women’s Night and National Night Out.
Worksite Wellness Challenges
- Engaging and fun challenges to help your employees focus on their health.
- A one-on-one motivational session with our wellness coach to help you reach your personal wellness goals and support healthy lifestyle changes.
Glucose (Blood Sugar) Screening
- A blood test of the body’s natural sugar level. It is a great way to screen for type II diabetes. This finger stick can be either a fasting or non-fasting test; fasting is more accurate. Also available by blood draw.
- A blood test that helps to determine the risk of heart disease.
- Finger stick (fasting or non-fasting) = total cholesterol.
- Fasting blood draw = total, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and ratio.
Blood Pressure Screening
- A quick and easy, non-invasive way to screen for high blood pressure and provide education on how to lower or maintain healthy blood pressure.
Health Risk Assessment Package
- Consists of a comprehensive health questionnaire, blood test (finger stick or blood draw) and optional follow up health coaching.
Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Workplace practices and procedures specific to your company for preventing exposure to infection from bloodborne pathogens. Employees are taught how to clean up potentially hazardous bodily fluid.
Bloodborne Pathogen Policy Writing or Review
- Assist in writing your Bloodborne Pathogen Policy or review it to ensure it meets OSHA regulations and standards.
American Heart Association (AHA) Adult CPR/AED
- Employees learn about medical emergencies in adults and how to respond when CPR and an AED are needed. This class is certified through the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver program and employees will receive a certification card.
American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid
- Employees learn how to respond to potential emergencies including choking, allergic reactions, heart attack, diabetes, stroke, bleeding, burns and electrical injuries. This class is certified through the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver program and employees will receive a certification card. This class also is often taken in conjunction with the Adult or Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED course.
American Heart Association Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED
- Employees learn about medical emergencies in children and how to respond when CPR and an AED are needed. This class is certified through the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver program and employees will receive a certification card.